We decided to scope out some info for our Cascade summit trail that we will probably be doing in about a month, my Astro died so no track logs which is probably for the best since we bushwhacked down to the car so I wouldn't want anyone to get lost!

Old school cool

Parked in between the turnoff to Hope Campground and Squaw Peak Lookout and headed up the road

♥ Cascade

Casacde

At the gravel pit trailhead, the route we are going to take most likely, the summit's not that far..

Checkin' out the gravel pit

"Wilderness begins in the human mind" - Edward Abbey

Winter slide evidence

Little flowers



Selfie

See that snow chute. Yup, that's our plan.

Timpanogos

3 of our 7 peaks (left to right) Timpanogos, Casacde, and Provo blends with the clouds.
p.s. can you spot Oak?

Selfie 2

Rocks that looks oil-slicked

Looking out into Provo

My dad found a turkey feather

I love moss covered trees

So tired she wrapped herself around my boots